8 facts about business that will help you27th Jun, 2017
Are you frustrated about the progress of your business? Here are 8 facts that you need to know that can improve your business:
- Customers. A customer is the most important asset that promotes business growth. This is why businesses exist; to meet and/or exceed customer expectations. Therefore, building strong customer relationships is key to being successful in your business.
- Diversification. The reason for diversifying is to stabilize (and boost) returns by investing in various areas that would each react different to a similar event. You can also call this spreading your risk. This technique is often viewed as a safety net by businesses to counter downturns from a single industry.
- Set Goals and Focus. It is essential that you relentlessly focus on the elements that drive your business. Think big but act even bigger. Establish a culture that works for you and stay grounded as you make things happen. You will begin reaping rewards from your business before you know it.
- Explore the possibilities of Social Media. The internet is responsible for the transformation and globalization of businesses around the world. We can now easily communicate with one another at an affordable cost. Social media is an important networking platform that assists businesses gather information about consumer behavior, competition, recruitment opportunities, among many things.
- Partnerships. Partnerships can expand your business offering, which gives your customers a wider range of products and/or services to choose from. It also paves way for a wider customer reach and larger network base. Did you know that KCB Capital LTD can offer you advisory services on public offering of securities, mergers, acquisitions and other related financial services? It is generally important to seek assistance in matters that have financial repercussions.
- Innovation. The lucrative exploitation of new ideas is vital to a business especially when it comes to enhancing its processes. Innovation assists you to improve the products and services that are currently in the market as well as increase its efficiency which converts to a boost in sales.
- Market Research. It is absolutely critical to gather information through conducting intensive research that can immensely benefit your business. This is a valuable resource especially for startups as it provides invaluable insight into your new markets, accentuating your strategies and tactics that will be used to promote business growth.
- Staff Retention. This has become a major concern among many business owners. It is therefore essential to retain valuable employees for the sake of the growth of your business. Invest time and money in training them; more knowledge, more power.
As KCB, we hope that these tips will be useful in your business development decisions as we all embark on the road to greatness! All the best fam!
Redefining Nairobi's Skyline
Upcoming KCB Bank Plaza has been recognised as the leading commercial building in Kenya and the ...
EnglishPoint: Marina With A View
Alnoor Kanji, the “Mombasa Boy”, first mooted this outstanding development in 2007, and it has ...